Sunday, June 05, 2005

The 2005 Queen+PR DVD and CD

Hi again,
Well I'll try to post here more often!

I've been in contact with GB and offical sources say that my track is going to be used on the new live tour DVD and CD, which will be released sometime later this year.

So that means I'm going to get my name on an offical Queen release!!!!

So in a funny round about way, I have achived what I set out to do back in 1997. Funny how things work out! lol!

Anyways, thank you to all those who emailed me and even if I haven't replied yet, your messages are appreciated.
Who knows, they might even get me back into doing some new mixes of some sort or other!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ross,
please find at your email box my letter. I'm Alan from QueenRocks.Ru...

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ross, I have to be honest, i´m not a big fan of mixes, but I have to say your job is really good and I really appreciate it. A long time ago i made a coment about your mix in Heaven for everyone... until now, for me, it´s your best work. keep on track, man!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home